4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrmsby Close, Balby, Doncaster
- Four bedroom semi detached home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Lounge, Dining kitchen
- Bathroom with modern suite
- Off road parking
A four bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular residential area of Balby. The property benefits from a double storey extension, providing ample living accommodation.
With a front facing sealed unit door. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Stairs rise to the first floor landing. Access to the kitchen and the lounge.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.40m max x 4.01m max )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed bay window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the tiled fire surround with log burner.
Kitchen Diner 8' 7" x 17' 7" ( 2.62m x 5.36m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing door, leading the the rear garden. Fitted with a range of base and wall units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the sink and drainer. There is laminate flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, electric oven and grill, extractor fan, black splashback tiling, integrated dishwasher and dryer and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 22' 6" x 6' 8" ( 6.86m x 2.03m )
With a front and rear facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and loft access. There is laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.30m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 3" max ( 3.35m x 3.12m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising of a corner low flush wc, hand wash pedestal basin and a bath unit. There is a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a driveway, providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed private lawned garden with a garage.
Garage 36' 11" x 36' 9" ( 11.25m x 11.20m )
With an up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51383523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.