2 bedroom bungalow for saleVictoria Road, Tilehurst
- Brand new detached bungalow
- Beautifully designed and finished
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Generous, private grounds
- Sought after location
- Walking distance of village centre
- Immaculate throughout
- No chain
An exceptionally rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this brand new, individual and beautifully designed bungalow, constructed and finished to a high and exacting specification, and situated within a highly sought after residential road within the heart of Tilehurst village. The property is approached via a private shared gravelled driveway giving access to generous, private grounds (currently being landscaped behind proposed electric gates). Internally, the accommodation is bright, spacious and open plan, with high vaulted ceilings and sky lights, whilst both the kitchen area and bathroom are well appointed and contemporary. Kitchen appliances are fitted including washing/ dryer machine, built-in oven/ induction hob/ extractor, built-in microwave and tower fridge freezer. This bungalow is wheelchair friendly with underfloor heating throughout. All local amenities are close at hand including the picturesque Arthur Newbury Park. Both Tilehurst Railway Station and the Town Centre are within striking distance, and bus stations are close by.
This could the perfect down-size purchase within a safe and very central location.
An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent to fully appreciate this lovely home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51384618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.