3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Avenue, St Budeaux, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UTILITY AREA
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
A SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WELL PRESENTED in a popular location close to local amenities.
An ideal first time buy with THREE BEDROOMS, a UTILITY AREA, a CELLAR, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01752367232.
This is a well presented SEMI DETACHED house in a popular location close to local amenities.
With THREE BEDROOMS, this is an ideal first time buy with a CELLAR, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS.
Call us now to arrange a viewing 01752 367232.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
The front garden is laid to shingle with gated side access.
uPVC double glazed door into:-
Stairs to first floor, radiator, plain plastered walls.
Lounge 16' 11" Max Into bay x 11' 11" Max into recess ( 5.16m Max Into bay x 3.63m Max into recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Gas fire with feat surround, radiator, plain plastered walls and an under stairs cupboard.
Archway through to:-
Dining Area 5' 1" x 10' 2" ( 1.55m x 3.10m )
Laminate flooring, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Door through to the utility area.
Kitchen Area 15' x 9' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.97m )
A range of wall and base level black gloss units with square edge work surfaces, one and a half stainless steel sink.
Five ring gas hob with glass splash back and cooker hood over.
Built in oven and grill, space for a large fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Radiator, laminate flooring,
uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations.
Space and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer and plain plastered walls.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation,
Stairs To First Floor
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Loft access, plain plastered walls and textured ceiling.
A three piece comprising: Corner shower unit with mains shower over, low level WC and vanity sink with cupboard under.
Chrome hated towel rail, tiled walls and plain plastered ceiling.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" Max into bay x 8' 8" ( 3.78m Max into bay x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Radiator, plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.01m x 1.80m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Radiator, plain plastered walls and textured ceiling,
The rear garden is mainly tiered with steps leading down to a patio area and further steps down to a decked area with path leading onto a grass area laid to lawn and a drop down again.
Mainly enclosed by fence paneling with gated side access.
Gated access to a cellar.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51385482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.