5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Peters View, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
- Double garage
- Five bedrooms
- Village location
Offered with no onward chain, a five bedroom detached family home situated in a much requested village and well serviced by the local amenities. The property is further enhanced by a double garage incorporating a study/office above, parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Radiator, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Study 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.17m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, exposed oak beams.
Lounge 18' 7" x 12' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.78m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, brick fireplace housing log burner, radiator, exposed oak beams.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
Bay leaded window to front aspect, radiator, exposed oak beams.
Kitchen 17' x 11' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.51m )
Two windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl and tiling to splashbacks, built in dishwasher, radiator, freestanding range cooker, built in extractor fan.
Fitted with matching wall and base units. Plumbing for tumble drier, stainless steel sink and drainer unit.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 20' x 10' 7" ( 6.10m x 3.23m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Window to rear aspect. suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and double width shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, access to:
Jack N Jill Ensuite
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 12' 6" max ( 3.94m x 3.81m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 3.99m x 3.12m max )
Two windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath. Part tiled.
The landscaped rear garden commences with a quality stone patio terrace and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a small rockery, and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Power and light connected, two wooden doors leading to a stairway and office above.
Studio 17' 7" x 17' 7" ( 5.36m x 5.36m )
Small window, carpeted, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51385527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST105148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.