1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleYew Grove, Livingston
- Charming End-Terrace Bungalow
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Recently Fitted Bathroom with Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- Recently Fitted Boiler / Electric Shower
- Freshly Decorated / Bright and Airy
- Easily Maintained Fully Enclosed Back Garden with patio
- Superb Storage - Gas Central Heating
- Double-Glazing with Internal Blinds
- Perfect First Time Buy / Investment
- Property Video Tour Available
CHARMING BUNGALOW…WALK IN CONDITION. This delightful spacious accommodation is the perfect INVESTMENT or FIRST PURCHASE. With newly fitted Kitchen, modern bathroom suite.
This delightful end of terrace bungalow is presented to the market in walk in condition having just been freshly decorated. The warm and welcoming hallway offers access to a spacious lounge with a large window formation which allows natural light to engulf the room. A double-glazed external door also allows light to flood in which further enhances the feeling of bright, airy spaciousness.
Views from the lounge are out to the easily maintained back garden with patio and decorative planting. This exceptionally well-presented garden is the perfect place to relax and unwind and is also conveniently accessed from the lounge.
The newly fitted contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar has been presented beautifully. Numerous white wall and floor mounted units offer excellent storage and are complimented by contrasting black worktops and dark grey quality vinyl flooring. There is a 4-ring standalone gas cooker, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and it is plumbed for a washing machine.
The recently fitted and immaculately presented bathroom boasts modern fixtures and fittings. The Bathroom consists of white glazed sanitary ware including bath, w/c, whb and electric shower.
Storage is superb and flooring in the property consist of vinyl, carpet and ceramic tiles. All rooms benefit from double glazing and thermostatic controlled gas central heating giving them a lovely warmth. The spacious bedroom has built in wardrobes and has also been freshly decorated.
Livingston has a great selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area into Edinburgh and further afield. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Edinburgh Airport and Glasgow City Centre.
Please watch The Property Boom’s video for an in-depth tour of this fabulous home. Viewing by appointment – please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information and a copy of the Home Report. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor Plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
Lounge: 4.40m (14'4.4'') x 3.30m (10'8.3'')
Bedroom: 3.20m (10'5'') x 3.00m (9'8.4'')
Kitchen: 3.30m (10'8.3'') x 2.10m (6'8.9'')
Bathroom: 2.20m (7'2.2'') x 1.60m (5'2.5'')
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51387696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.