1 bedroom apartment for saleWaverley, Calderwood, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT IN WALK IN CONDITION
* SPACIOUS FRONT FACING LOUNGE DINING ROOM & DOUBLE BEDROOM
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, EH & DG
* GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION FOR COMMUTING & LOCAL AMENITIES
* IDEAL STARTER FLAT OR PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Home Connexions are pleased to offer to the market place this lovely and spacious one bedroom ground floor flat, set within a very popular residential pocket of Calderwood, East Kilbride. The property offers neutral decorative tones throughout which will appeal to all who view. The property is also positioned offering fantastic options for local access to a host of surrounding amenities as well as to nearby motorway connecting links and local commuting options.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge with space for dining offering views to the front of the property complete with laminate flooring and access off to the rear into the kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted offering a good selection of both wall and base mounted units with complimentary worktops and a selection of integrated appliances. It also offers space for additional free standing appliances complete with wall and floor tiling as well as a stainless steel splash back panel. The property also offers a very good sized double bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom complete with electric heating and double glazing throughout. It also offers well maintained surrounding communal gardens and drying areas.
*** Viewings Strongly Advised
East Kilbride itself boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
EPC Band: F
Lounge (1) 4.50m (14'9") x 3.43m (11'3")
Kitchen 2.84m (9'4") x 2.39m (7'10")
Bedroom (1) 3.94m (12'11") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.73m (5'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.