3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrock Lane, Bridport, Dorset
- 1930's semi-detached house for modernisation and improvement
- Many original features. Enlargement potential.
- Views to Thorncombe Beacon & Colmer's Hill
- 3 Bedrooms. 2 Receptions. Bathroom.
- Good sized plot. Detached garage.
Occupying an elevated position with lovely views and offering excellent improvement potential, an attractive older style semi-detached house. The property is understood to have been built in the 1930's and has brick and pebbledash elevations. The accommodation faces principally west/east and enjoys superb far reaching views over the town and surrounding countryside including to Thorncombe Beacon and Colmer's Hill. Original features, typical of its age and type, include high ceilings, deep skirting boards, bay windows, picture rails, panelled doors and tiled fireplaces. Gas fired central heating is installed together with mainly replacement UPVC sealed unit windows and doors and part secondary double glazing.
General modernisation is now required and there is excellent potential for a rear extension.
The house is set in a good sized long plot and there are recent new timber fenced boundaries.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with potential to create off-road parking.
There are good sized front and rear gardens principally down to lawn (requiring work) together with an adjoining front paved terrace and 3 TIMBER SHEDS. Again excellent views are enjoyed over the town and surrounding hills.
The property is pleasantly located in an established and highly sought after residential area just off Crock Lane to the east of the town. Bridport offers an excellent range of business, shopping and leisure facilities together with a twice weekly market. The surrounding locality is designated as one of outstanding natural beauty and there is easy access to nearby countryside and river meadows. West Bay and the stunning Jurassic coast is only 3 miles away featuring a picturesque harbour, bathing beaches, golf course and access to wonderful cliff top walks. The larger centres of Dorchester, Weymouth and Yeovil are all within 20-30 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London Waterloo and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51388746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.