4 bedroom detached house for saleBroomfield, Herne Bay
- Large 4/5 bedroom family home
- Bathroom plus shower room
- Annexe style living potential
- Great fully fitted Kitchen/diner
- Large cabin/workshop
- Close to Herne Infant and Junior Schools
- Close to beautiful countryside
- Local shops a walk away
4/5 BEDROOM IMMACULATE DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH OPTION FOR ANNEXE TYPE ACCOMMODATION! This property has so much to offer not only as a home but also in regard to location as it is close to the highly rated Herne Infants and Junior School. The layout offers flexible living as a double extension provides a reception/bedroom/annexe with shower room and W.C. A garden room at the rear, lounge and dining area leading to a fully fitted kitchen complete the ground floor. On the first floor are four great sized bedrooms, study and family bathroom. There is a driveway to the front and the rear garden provides a decked seating area and a range of trees and plants offering a slightly tropical feel designed with enjoyment and low maintenance in mind.
CALL OAKWOOD HOMES TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge Area 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Dining Area 8'9" (2.67m) (2.67m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Kitchen Area 9'6" (2.90m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Formal Dining Room 12'9" (3.89m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Sitting Area/Garden Room 8' (2.44m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Bedroom 1 11'10" (3.61m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Bedroom 2 11'3" (3.43m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Bedroom 4 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Bedroom 3 10'9" (3.28m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Bathroom 10'3" (3.12m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Off Street Parking
Rear Garden Approximately 40' (12.19m) long
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51390270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.