4 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Swingfield, Dover, Kent, CT15
- A detached four bedroom family home
- Study with potential for fifth bedroom
- Close to the main towns of Dover, Folkestone and Canterbury
- Completely renovated throughout
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Substantial rear garden
- Detached garage, fully powered with own water supply
- Parking for multiple vehicles
This exceptionally presented home is offered to the market chain free and would be ideal for a family. The property boasts a large driveway for multiple vehicles as well as a detached garage, fully powered and has its own water supply. The substantial garden surrounding the property is mostly laid to lawn with a slate patio area. Internally, the property has been completely renovated with new flooring, modern fitted kitchen with utility room and downstairs cloakroom, brand new family bathroom and en suite shower room to the master bedroom. There are four bedrooms in total with a study that could double as a fifth bedroom. The main living area is a generous 'L' shaped room with bi folding doors over looking the garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all on offer in this wonderful property.
This spectacular home is situated between the Cathedral City of Canterbury and the Port towns of Dover and Folkestone. Road access to all towns on the A2 and A20 are moments away with main line train stations in each town offering high speed services to Ashford and London. The area itself enjoys a selection of local stores with superstores further down the road in to Hawkinge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51390999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVB170284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.