3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDenbury Mount, BRADFORD
- End terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to local amenities
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000. William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, an ENCLOSED GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking. An early viewing is a must to avoid missing out!
Offered for sale is this end terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford city centres. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and a driveway to the front of the property, providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this ideal opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' max x 15' max ( 4.88m max x 4.57m max )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 19' max x 9' max ( 5.79m max x 2.74m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, useful understairs storage, a door leading to the rear garden and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' max ( 3.66m max x 3.35m max )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' max ( 3.35m max x 2.74m max )
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 8' max ( 2.74m max x 2.44m max )
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway providing off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which has a lawned area, patio seating area and a pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51391293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.