4 bedroom detached house for saleHammond Close, Marton
- No Chain
- A Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Separate Living Room
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor WC
- Utility Room
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & Modern Recently Fitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached property with accommodation that comprises; spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard, ground floor cloakroom/WC, living room, open plan kitchen diner and separate utility room. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation the property is positioned in this sought after cul-de-sac in Marton. Garden to the front elevation and a driveway offering parking for approximately four/five cars and leading to a single garage. To the rear is a delightful private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and planted borders. No Chain.
Tiled floor and under stairs cupboard.
Ground Floor WC
White modern low level WC and wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
4.27m into bay x 3.96m - 14'0 into bay x 13'0. With bay window to the front elevation and dual aspect windows. Attractive fire surround with gas fire.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Gardens and Garage
Located on this executive development and occupying a generous plot with a driveway providing parking for approximately four/five cars. Single integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting supplied. Open plan garden to the front elevation. Gated access is granted to the side elevation to a superb private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with an array of borders and patio area.
6.35m x 3.1m
With a range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, double oven and four ring hob with over extractor. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. French doors to the private rear garden.
En-Suite Shower Room
A modern refurbished suite with double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlighting and chrome heated towel rail.
3m x 2.95m
Built in wardrobe.
2.87m x 3.5m
1.47m x 2.08m
With a range of wall and floor units, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Wall mounted central heating boiler and access door to the side elevation.
3.68m x 3.78m
2.03m x 3.35m
Currently under construction but will comprise a new white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51391929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.