8 bedroom terraced house for salePlymouth Road, Tavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Currently a Commercial 6 Bedroom Luxury Hotel
- 6 Stylish Contemporary En-suite Bathrooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge/Breakfast Room
- Double Through Dining Room
- Separate 2 Bedroom Apartment with Private Access
- Large Rear Garden
- Garage Block
- Central Tavistock Location
- Accounts can be Provided
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Abode are proud to be advertising the Tavistock House Hotel for sale for the first time since its amazing transformation into an award-winning privately owned luxury townhouse Hotel. The Grade II Listed property was built by the Duke of Bedford circa 1820 and is located on Plymouth Road opposite Tavistock Tennis Club and Meadowlands Leisure Centre and Park. The level of finish in this wonderful property must be seen to fully appreciate the attention to detail lavished upon the building by the current owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51393903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8299645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.