3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlorence Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5
- 3 bedroom family home
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with range of appliances
- Great location close to seafront
- Impressive first floor bathroom
- Beautifully presented
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazing
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom double fronted home. The overall accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, good size fitted kitchen with range of appliances and space for table and chairs. Impressive first floor bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. Small courtyard garden which is very private and low maintenance. Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is located close to Southsea Seafront and Canoe Lake. This area has great local amenities which include bus routes, shops and leisure attractions. Albert Road and Palmerston Road Shopping Precinct are both located near by and offer great shopping facilities. The shops include names such as John Lewis, Waitrose and Debenhams, there are also numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarkets. Gunwharf Quays Shopping and Leisure Complex is located within approximately 2 miles and has great shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and leisure activities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51393921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSA160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.