4 bedroom town house for salePrivate Road, Enfield, EN1
- Superb Four Bedroom Townhouse
- One of Enfield's Most Sought After Locations
- Ground Floor Rear Extention
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Lovely First Floor Lounge
- Outstanding Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Ellis and Co are pleased to present for sale this outstanding four bedroom family townhouse situated within one of Enfield's most sought after residential turnings, just off Village Road and a short walk to both Enfield Town and Bush Hill Park Stations. This delightful and spacious home is presented in excellent order throughout benefitting from a ground floor rear extention providing a large open plan kitchen/dining room/living space. This fine house boasts a host of superb features, including a lovely first floor lounge, a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom and utility room and ample off street parking. The property is presented in excellent order throughout and an internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment which can be arranged via the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF170776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.