5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleLower Bamham, Launceston, Cornwall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room, Games Room, Gym
- Downstairs Bedroom Suite
- Master Suite and Guest Suite
- 2 Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Sand school/Paddock/Stable Block/ Attractive Courtyard
- Two Floor Office with Cloakroom
- 3 Bay Carport
Located at the end of a private drive with grounds amounting to some 1.65 acres and offered for sale with no forward chain lies this substantial detached barn conversion. The property is ideal for those who need space or to run a business from home and would also suit a multi-generational family.
Developed by the current owners in 1999 The Barns has proved to be an excellent family house over the past eighteen years. The property was constructed to a high standard to provide space for a growing family and to provide additional space in case one wanted to work from home. The house is built with stone elevations under a pitched and slate roof. The bespoke kitchen/Breakfast room is the hub of the house with its attractive range of units at both base and eye level and four oven Aga. This room has ample space for a good sized table. The sitting room enjoys a stone fireplace with a wood-burning stove and slate hearth. The ground floor en-suite bedroom is great for guests or elderly relatives who do not wish to be troubled by stairs. Both wings provide options for entertainment, gym or office use or could be turned into additional bedrooms if required.
The property is found just two miles from Launceston town close to the river Tamar on the Devon/Cornwall border and three miles from the West Devon village of Lifton. The village of Lifton which has a traditional range of facilities such as a Village Post Office and Stores, a County Primary School, a Doctors Surgery, Petrol Filling Station, Hotels and Public Houses. Further comprehensive shopping, commercial and recreational facilities can be located in either Launceston or the Devon Stannary Town of Tavistock (12.6 miles). There are a number of private Schools with Shebbear College (Beaworthy) St Josephs (Launceston) and Mount Kelly College (Tavistock). Excellent transport links can be found in the Cathedral City of Exeter by road, rail and air (Exeter International Airport) which is about 40 miles distant. The A30 dual carriageway can be reached in less than 5 minutes. The Continental Ferryport and City of Plymouth is approximately 25 miles distant and has regular cross channel services to France and Spain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51395235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.