4 bedroom detached house for salePitchers, Bridport
This well presented four bedroom detached family home boasting wonderful countryside views is situated in the sought after village of Salway Ash, on the outskirts of Bridport. Well maintained throughout, the property offers a spacious sitting room, kitchen-diner, separate dining room, downstairs WC, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, and a family bathroom. It also offers private south-facing wraparound gardens, double garage with plentiful secure off-road parking. EPC rating TBC.
Situation: - The property is situated in the sought after village of Salwayash, on the outskirts of Bridport. The village enjoys a number of local amenities including a village school, church, village hall and Washingpool Farm shop just outside the village. Nearby Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Room Dimensions: - 3.86m x 1.96m (12'8 x 6'5) - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 19'08 x 12'08 (5.99m x 3.86m)
Dining Room: 13'10 x 9'11 (4.22m x 3.02m)
Kitchen: 14'04 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
Utility Room: 9'05 x 6'05 (2.87m x 1.96m)
Bedroom One: 12'10 x 12'08 (3.91m x 3.86m)
En-suite Shower Room:
Bedroom Two: 11'01 x 9'06 (3.38m x 2.90m)
Bedroom Three: 11'05 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)
Bedroom Four: 12'08 x 6'05 (3.86m x 1.96m)
Accommodation: - Pitchers is a beautiful detached executive family home offering a wealth of spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout. The property offers a large dual aspect sitting room with feature natural stone fireplace hearth and surround with double patio doors leading out to the rear garden, and a separate dining room offering plenty of space for entertaining. The wonderful light and airy kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted with a range of wall and base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, with a rear and side double glazed windows benefiting from views over the gardens and surrounding countryside. There is also a versatile adjoining utility room and a separate cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor offers four good size bedrooms including a master en-suite shower room. There is also a built-in wardrobe to the spacious master bedroom and a family bathroom. UPVC double glazed and oil fired heated, the property also boasts a double garage, with gated access and secure parking. This wonderful home also offers private enclosed gardens, mainly laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months. EPC rating TBC.
Key Features: - * Beautifully presented family home offering a wealth of living space.
* Four double bedrooms.
* Wonderful light and airy kitchen/breakfast room offering views over the rear garden and towards the surrounding countryside.
* Spacious sitting room featuring a natural stone fireplace surround and hearth, with French patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
* Separate dining room and cloakroom to the ground floor.
* Versatile utility room adjoining the kitchen.
* Master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower facilities.
* Modern family bathroom.
* Fully double glazed with oil central heating throughout.
* Delightful private enclosed gardens laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area ideal for al-fresco dining during the warmer months.
* Double garage with gated access and plentiful off-road parking.
* Situated in the village of Salway Ash on the outskirts of Bridport.
Parking: - Gated access to driveway with secure off-road parking.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Oil fired heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is F.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel 01308 420111
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27243605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.