3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapman Place, Mile End, Colchester
- Good Sized Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Property
- Situated In The Popular Mile End District
- Close Proximity To Severalls Business Park & The A12
- Short Drive To The General Hospital & North Station
- Ideal School Catchment Area
- Well Presented, With Limed Oak Flooring Throughout
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Palmer and Partners are delighted to present to the market this good sized and well presented three bedroom end of terrace property, situated in the popular Mile End district, to the North of Colchester. The property is within close proximity to Severalls Business Park and the A12, as well as being within the catchment area for the highly regarded Brinkley Grove Primary School and The Gilberd Secondary School. It also provides excellent access to various shops and amenities, with the General Hospital and North Station being only a short drive away. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen and spacious lounge benefiting from French doors leading onto the rear garden, with the first floor benefiting from three good sized bedrooms, an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by having allocated parking for one vehicle to the rear and a private enclosed garden. As sole agents, we would strongly advise an early internal viewing to appreciate the accommodation on offer. EPC: C
Door To Entrance Hallway
Single radiator, storage cupboard and doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and a double radiator.
Kitchen 3.73m (12'3") x 2.44m (8'0")
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, wooden laminated work surface with cupboards and drawers under, space for a washing machine, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer set into surface with a range of eye level cupboards over, concealed wall mounted gas boiler, additional wooden laminated work surface with cupboards and drawers under, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob set into surface with a stainless steel splash back and extractor chimney over, eye level cupboards to either side and space for a tall standing fridge/freezer.
Lounge 4.65m (15'3") x 4.19m (13'9")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double glazed French doors to rear giving access to the garden and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Single radiator, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 3.38m (11'1") x 2.59m (8'6")
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, built-in double wardrobe x2 and access to the en-suite.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.95m (9'8") x 2.57m (8'5")
Double glazed window to front and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.51m (11'6") x 1.96m (6'5")
Double glazed window to rear and a single radiator.
First Floor Family Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with a hand held shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed obscure window to front, double radiator and half-tiled walls surrounding.
The property benefits from allocated parking for one vehicle to the rear, with gated access through to the rear garden. The rear garden commences with a patio area which continues into a walkway. It is fully enclosed by fencing, brick walls, flower, shrub and hedging borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.