2 bedroom park home for saleLynwood Park, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1XJ
- Two Bedroom Park Home On Lynwood Park
- Positioned Close To Local All Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Dining Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms With Fitted Robe Storage
- Good Size Three Piece Shower Room
- Manicured Wrap Around Gardens & Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME ON THE SOUGHT AFTER LYNWOOD PARK - SPACIOUS PLOT WITH SIDE GARDENS & DRIVEWAY PARKING *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom double fronted park home situated on the popular Lynwood Park in Warton. Situated on Lynwood Park within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and within walking distance of Warton & Freckleton village centres, this ideally positioned property offers flexible living and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, two good size bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured laid to lawn gardens with a large paved patio perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for up to two vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.