4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorecambe Avenue, Caversham Heights
- 4 bedrooms
- 80ft rear garden
- 3 large reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility room
- En-suite to guest bedroom
- Sought after tree lined address
- Excellent school catchment area
- Convenient for all amenities
Situated in this much admired tree lined avenue is this 4 bedroomed semi-detached family home having been extended to provide bright, spacious and versatile accommodation over three levels and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The living accommodation comprises three large reception rooms with the family room opening into the kitchen area. The family room benefits from full width sliding bi-fold doors leading to the garden whilst the utility room and the cloakroom are beyond the kitchen. The first floor landing gives access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom whilst a staircase leads to the second floor landing and guest suite which benefits from an en suite.A particular feature of the property is the rear garden which approaches 80ft in depth, enjoys a high degree of privacy and a sunny aspect. Morecambe Avenue is within striking distance of all local amenities including shops, excellent schools and parkland and furthermore, is conveniently placed for the Town Centre, Reading Mainline Railway Station and picturesque South Oxfordshire countryside. An early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this super home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.