4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Kirkby La Thorpe, NG34
- High quality family home
- Newly re built from traditional barn
- Enjoying superb views over the surrounding countryside
- Potential of renting adjacent paddock land
- Spacious character accommodation
- 4 large Bedrooms, 2 En Suites & Bathroom
- Lounge, Family Room, Study
- Dining Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom
- Double garage & gardens
ENJOYING SUPERB VIEWS OVER THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE AND EQUESTRIAN OPPORTUNITIES AFFORDED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF RENTING ADJACENT PADDOCK LAND THIS HIGH QUALITY FAMILY HOME IS A RARELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY. Newly rebuilt from a traditional Lincolnshire barn it offers spacious, character accommodation extending to some 2,500 sqft and which briefly comprises, Reception Hall, Lounge with Family Room including Bi Fold Doors overlooking the rear, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, and WC. To the First Floor are four large double Bedrooms, two of which have En-Suite Shower Rooms and a family Bathroom. Part of a small development of only three detached properties it is pleasantly situated in the south western corner benefiting from large gardens together with an extensive driveway and attached double garage. The property is convenient for surrounding towns and amenities including A1 and intercity rail services located at Grantham 18 miles and Newark 22 miles to the west. The opportunity also exists to take adjacent paddock land on a long term rental agreement subject to availability and negotiation.
10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m)
15' 0" x 21' 2" (4.57m x 6.45m)
11' 2" x 21' 8" (3.4m x 6.6m)
7' 6" x 10' 4" (2.29m x 3.15m)
9' 2" x 13' 1" (2.8m x 4m)
7' 6" x 4' 3" (2.29m x 1.3m)
15' 0" x 13' 9" (4.57m x 4.2m)
8' 9" x 7' 0" (2.67m x 2.13m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
15' 0" x 21' 2" (4.57m x 6.45m)
10' 7" x 9' 10" (3.23m x 3m)
15' 0" x 10' 6" (4.57m x 3.2m)
10' 7" x 6' 7" (3.23m x 2m)
17' 5" x 17' 9" (5.3m x 5.4m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51400635.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.