1 bedroom flat for saleAdriatic Apartments, 20 Western Gateway, Docklands, E16
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- South facing & Dock views
- 7th floor with over 500 sq ft of living space
- 24 Hours concierge service
- Residents Gymnasium
- No onward chain
- Fully intergrated kitchen
- Next to Royal Victoria DLR station
** GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000, 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH VIEWS FROM THE 7TH FLOOR**Presented in immaculate condition is this large 1 bedroom apartment in the popular Capital East development with breathtaking views of the dock. The apartment is an excellent first time buy or can earn good capital growth for investors. Its within walking distance of local amenities great transport links including the upcoming Crossrail and Emirates Cable Cars.
The apartment boasts floor to ceiling windows, benefiting from its bright and airy, south facing kitchen/living space with striking dock views. With over 500 sq ft of living space the apartment offers plenty of room in the spacious double bedroom which includes fitted wardrobe, there are 2 additional cupboards in the hallway, and a generously sized open plan lounge with a fully fitted kitchen including integrated appliances. The apartment has been highly maintained and kept immaculately offering neutral decor throughout enhancing the natural light and is ready to move straight in.
Canary Wharf, City Airport and the City are all easily accessible as Royal Victoria and Custom House DLR stations are just a stones throw away from the apartment. Further attractions nearby also include the upcoming Crossrail which will take you only 10 minutes to get to Liverpool Street station, and Emirate Cable Cars taking you only 10 minutes to get to the O2 in North Greenwich. Adriatic Apartment is approximately 15 minutes walk from Canning Town tube station and the A406, A12, and A13 roads are all easily accessible by car.
Many consider The Royal Docks to be one of London's property hotspots. It is experiencing unprecedented levels of regeneration as disused parcels of land around the docks are being redeveloped as housing, shops/offices and a business Park. Buyers are often attracted by property prices which offer excellent value compared with some other parts of London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51401052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHC7744-t-1667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.