2 bedroom apartment for saleTudor Court, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Large Private Garden
- Ground Floor
- Separate Kitchen/Living Room
- Close to Walthamstow Marshes
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- 156 Year Lease
A bright two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a modest, purpose built development set on a quiet cul-de-sac among the various open green spaces of the Lee Valley. You have two generous double bedrooms, spacious reception room and a large private rear garden.
Lee Valley Park is just moments away, and you also have Low Hall Sports Ground and even Walthamstow Marshes within easy walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be a fifteen minute stroll from some of the widest, open and wild blue and green space for miles around. Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Flag award winning nature reserve - is perfect for morning jogs, evening strolls, fishing, birdwatching and ideal for nature lovers of all kinds.
St James Street Station is a little over a half mile on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is one stop in the other direction for West End access via the Victoria Line. Drivers can be on the A104 in less than five minutes.
Inside both bedrooms are generous doubles, coming in at at 100 and 140 square feet respectively. The bright, airy main reception is just as spacious, with a large bay window and a timber mantelpiece. Finally, the rear garden is a handy mix of patio and lawn, ideal for al fresco entertaining.
- Walthamstow Leisure Centre, with a pool, a gym and countless classes, is just a five minute walk.
- Just behind St James Street station is Walthamstow High Street, with a huge range of shop and amenities, not to mention Europe's longest street market.
- You have five schools rated 'Good' by Ofsted within walking distance, and St Saviour's nursery right around the corner.
Reception Room - 4.3m x 3.1m (14'1" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.2m (12'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 2.1m (8'6" x 6'10") -
Bathroom - 2.1m x 2.1m (6'10" x 6'10") -
Garden - 7.3m x 6.9m (23'11" x 22'7") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51401823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.