2 bedroom flat for saleOxygen, Seagull Lane, Docklands, E16
- 2 Double bedroom apartment
- Close to Crossrail station
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Concierge service
- 9th floor
- Large Balcony with partial dock views
- Ample storage space
- Within walking distance to Royal Victora and Custom House DLR stations.
** STYLISH 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT NEXT TO CROSSRAIL STATION ** This fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is available now located in the hotspot of Docklands of the popular Oxygen development. The apartment has tasteful decor throughout and is kept in excellent condition, situated a stones throw from excellent transport links such as Crossrail and within easy reach to Canary Wharf. An excellent investment opportunity or perfect first time buy, call now to view.
The apartment on the 9th floor benefits from an open plan contemporary kitchen with tiled flooring and matching splash-backs and a modern fitted electric cooker. The lounge offers good space and has a modern feature wall radiator, the hallway has space for a large double cupboard, and finished with solid wood flooring throughout. There is access onto the large balcony from the lounge, 2nd bedroom and master bedroom with modern wood decking on the floor. The master bedroom is generously sized and airy offering space for a huge double wardrobe. There is a spacious second double bedroom with an in-built wardrobe and a large bathroom with a sophisticated decor.
Canary Wharf, City Airport and the City are all easily accessible as Royal Victoria and Custom House DLR stations that are just a stones throw away from the apartment. Further attractions nearby also include the upcoming Crossrail which will take only 10 minutes to Liverpool Street station, or the Emirates Cable Cars taking only 10 minutes to the O2 North Greenwich. Oxygen Apartment is approximately 15 minutes walk from Canning Town tube station and the A406, A12, and A13 roads are all easily accessible by car.
Many consider The Royal Docks to be one of London's property hotspots. It is experiencing unprecedented levels of regeneration as disused parcels of land around the docks are being redeveloped as housing, shops/offices and a business Park. Buyers are often attracted by property prices which offer excellent value compared with some other parts of London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51403500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHC8228-t-2066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.