2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeamouth Road, London, E6
- 2 Bedroom End Terrace House
- No Chain
- Front and Rear Gardens
- New fitted kitchen
- New Bathroom Suite
- Within close proximity of amenities
- Newly refurbished throughout.
- Walking distance to Royal Albert DLR station
** NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT, BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM HOUSE ** A well presented 2 end terrace house is available for sale now situated within the community of Beckton, a perfect first home or investment opportunity.
This cosy home has a porch way at the entrance, opening onto the bright and large through lounge. There is a generously sized kitchen at the rear of the house with completely brand new fitted units and new flooring. The stairs lead up to 2 double bedrooms with new carpets fitted throughout, a new bathroom suite tiled from floor to ceiling. The house also benefits from a great size front and rear garden with lawn. The new decor of the home is kept fresh and neutral for any new buyer to put their own stamp on it.
Leamouth Road is approximately 10 minutes walk to Royal Albert DLR station - only 2 stops from the Crossrail station. The house is also within close proximity to the Asda supermarket, Ellen Wilkinson and Scott Wilkie Primary Schools and the King George V park. The A406 A12, and A13 roads are all easily accessible by car.
Amongst the redevelopment in the surrounding areas future projects include the upcoming Asian Business Port, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail where we will see an up influx in economy in the near future.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51403719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHC8364-t-2298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.