4 bedroom terraced house for saleStarboard Way, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Completed townhouse
- Four bedrooms
- Two and half bathrooms
- Secure underground parking
- Large garden, two terraces and balcony
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool and health suite
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR and London City Airport
Completed and ready to move in, exceptional four bedroom townhouse offering 2,358 of internal space. Set within the impressive Royal Wharf development, this expansive house offers four floors of exceptional living space. With four bedrooms, the property has an abundance of outside space with large garden and first floor terrace and balcony on the first floor, and further top floor roof terrace. The ground floor offers a spacious kitchen and dining area, with separate guest W/C and utility room, it also has direct access to the large garden. The first and second floors consist of a large living area with access to the terrace and three double bedrooms, a main bathroom and ensuite. The master bedroom is spread across the whole top floor and comes with a large ensuite. Secure underground parking included, as is 24hr concierge, gym, pool and residents clubhouse. The development will benefit from on-site restaurants, cafes and shops.
With Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and City Airport moments away Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.