4 bedroom detached house for saleNewtown Road, Warsash
- BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suite & separate bathroom
- Bespoke 'Controlled Interiors' kitchen/dining room
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Block paved driveway parking
- Short stroll to village centre & River Hamble
- Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Under-floor heating to ground floor
- UPVC TRIPLE GLAZING throughout
BRAND NEW PROPERTY. One of two DELIGHTFUL DETACHED houses set conveniently a MINUTES STROLL from the popular village centre of Warsash. Under construction and nearing completion by highly renowned local developer Capital Homes, this attractive home has been finished to their EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD. The attention to detail is second to none, with SPECIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS including, UPVC TRIPLE GLAZED windows, imported 'Leicht' kitchen units with a full site of appliances, bathrooms with STRIKING Porcelanosa tiling, and gas powered UNDER FLOOR HEATING to the ground floor, to name but a few. Externally there is a brick paved front driveway area providing off road parking, and a super ENCLOSED WESTERLY aspect rear garden with generous full width Indian stone patio. Apart from the close proximity to the good range of shopping facilities and amenities, the banks of the River Hamble and Strawberry Fields are a stones throw away offering the very BEST DOG and picturesque walking routes. Almost ready for immediate occupation and certainly for a PRE-CHRISTMAS COMPLETION, please contact us now to arrange a personal viewing appointment, 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51404733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8177019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.