3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeatrice Avenue, Saltash
Offers in Excess of
- Stylish Contemporary Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Separate Living and Dining Room
- Living Room With Bay Window
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fabulous Size Conservatory
This Three Bedroom detached bungalow has been fully refurbished by the current owners to an exceptional standard. The property comprises three excellent size bedrooms, with en-suite show shower room to the master bedroom, separate living room and dining room, modern kitchen and large conservatory.
GUIDE PRICE £318,000. This stylish and beautifully presented imposing detached bungalow is set in one of the more desirable locations in Saltash This Family home has been fully refurbished by the current owners to an exceptional standard and finish. The property comprises three excellent size bedrooms, with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, separate living room and dining room, modern kitchen and large conservatory. In addition there is a Garage with up and over door. With additional benefits to include UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Approach & Front Garden
The Large private front garden is enclosed by pebble dashed wall and has a metal gate giving access to parking and garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower bed borders and a selection of mature shrubs and trees. The path leads up to a decked terrace area with views over Saltash and external electric socket. A private pergola covered seating area has ample space for a family sized garden table and chairs and perfect for summer evenings. There is also side access to the rear garden.
This is a wonderfully welcoming hallway with oak flooring, down lighting with dimmer switches and radiator. From here you have access to the lounge, bedrooms, Family bathroom and dining room.
The living room has a bright and airy feel owing to the UPVC double glazed square bay window to the front of the property with far reaching views over Saltash and countryside beyond. In addition there is also UPVC double glazed partly obscure window to side elevation. As a focal point there is a wall mounted modern gas fire and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
This is a large dining room with ample space for a family dining table and perfect for entertaining. The focal point being the beautiful fireplace which has a tiled surround and wooden mantle place. As and added feature there is built in storage cupboards into the recess, Oak flooring, down lighting with dimmer switch, picture rail. UPVC double glazed part obscure sash windows to the side elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 8" into door ( 4.83m x 3.56m into door )
The kitchen is the true hub of the home with a exceptional selection of wall and base mounted units with roll edge work top over and under unit lighting, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for a wine cooler. The Central island/breakfast bar gives additional work and storage space. There is space for washing machine and large range cooker with extractor fan over. In addition to the two larder style cupboards, one housing the boiler, there is a large pantry with shelve storage and a window. There are two UPVC double glazed windows, one sash to side elevation and one overlooking the rear garden. The UPVC double glazed door opens to the:
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.14m max x 3.99m max )
The master bedroom is another bright and airy room due to the large UPVC double glazed square bay window to the front also with views over Saltash and the countryside beyond. With a bank of built in wardrobes with solid wood doors and one walk in wardrobe fitted with light, this bedroom has exceptional storage. As an additional feature there is a picture rail, radiator, and a door opening into the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
This beautifully presented en suite shower room has a UPVC obscure glass window, enclosed shower cubicle with mains shower attachment, corner low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Second Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
This excellent sized double bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window and fantastic walk in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelves. With the addition of down lighting this room has a stylish contemporary feel. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
The Third bedroom is also a double bedroom with the benefit of matching fitted desk and cupboard and draw space. With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of a paneled bath with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 18' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.43m )
This is a stunning Conservatory with UPVC double glazed windows has an impressive Apex roof. Partly walled this is a fabulous additional living space. A UPVC double glazed door to the rear block paved rear courtyard.
The rear garden is enclosed by a stone wall to rear with a wooden gate giving access to the rear service lane. The garden is brick paved for easy maintenance with an external electric point and water tap.
This large single garage has a roller door and has ample space for a car and storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51405171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.