2 bedroom terraced house for saleLutwidge Avenue, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Deceptive two double bedroom mid terraced home
- Easy access to local amenities and transport links
- Vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom
- No chain delay and viewing recommended
Deceptive two double bedroom terraced home requiring modernisation and offers no chain delay. Viewing highly recommended. Situated within easy access of local amenities, schools and trannsport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, to the first floor, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazing and yard to the rear. Not to be missed!
0m x 0m
UPVC door to the front.
4.06m x 3.84m
Double glazed window to the front and gas fire.
0m x 0m
Wall enclosed rear yard, shed and gated access to the lobby.
4.06m x 3.35m
Double glazed window and uPVC door to the rear, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point, boiler, space for washer, part tiled walls and under stairs storage.
0m x 0m
Staircase leads from the kitchen to the first floor landing, gas wall heater and loft access.
4.75m x 3.63m
Double glazed window to the front and gas wall heater.
2.83m x 3.56m
Double glazed window to the rear and gas wall heater.
1.82m x 2m
Three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, wash basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51405375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.