3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanden Avenue, Camp Hill, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Large 3 bedroom brilliant family house
- Very spacious throughout
- Off road parking
- Sunny rear garden
- Lovely quiet location
- EPC energy rating E (51)
This very large three bedroom family home has surprisingly spacious rooms throughout and high ceilings - which gives a great sense of space as soon as you walk in to this lovely home. The location is beautiful; tucked away behind trees but not far from everything you need in the main town centre of Newport and local amenities including schools for the kids. The home is peacefully positioned and away from busy traffic so the kids can all play happily outside without having to worry about cars racing past your front door. With two lovely reception rooms there is plenty of space for relaxing in the evenings in front of the television or entertaining family and friends when they visit. A handy downstairs bathroom makes it convenient for your guests when nature calls! All three bedrooms are good size doubles so there should be no arguing over who gets which room. The rear garden is very enclosed with rear access which is ideal for the dog walkers, as from here, you can head off to the forest in minutes… Overall, a really fabulous family home in a perfect quiet location with at the forest on your doorstep.
What the Owner says:
We are really pleased we get this chance ourselves to tell you a little bit about living here in our home. Firstly, we just love the location, the neighbours and community spirit here is so lovely. Secondly, the house itself is a real home. We have really loved the space it has given us, all rooms are really good sizes, and love the old fashion workmanship; it certainly is a solid old house. So handy for town too as it is only a few minutes away in the car but living here we benefit from so much peace and quiet. We will miss this place and especially our friends around here but we have made the decision that it is now time for us to move on. We hope however comes here next really enjoys our home and the lovely people around us.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'0 x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Sitting Room: 14'3 x 11'5 (4.35m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 10'6 (4.45m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'10 (3.36m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51405384.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.