2 bedroom apartment for saleSaltaire Court, 2 Ripley Close, East Ardsley
- Spacious top floor (2nd floor) apartment
- Impressive two bedroom accommodation
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Lounge and separate dining kitchen
- PVCu double glazing. Gas central heating
- One allocated parking space
- Viewing highly recommended
A two bedroom top floor (2nd floor) apartment having PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This spacious apartment comprises briefly to the ground floor: Communal entrance hallway with staircase rising to the second floor. To the second floor the apartment has a private entrance hallway, lounge with PVCu French doors opening onto a juliet balcony, separate dining kitchen fitted with a range of units with integral hob, oven and washer/dryer. The master bedroom has inbuilt wardrobe and en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white two piece suite and separate shower cubicle. There is one further bedroom and a bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally the property is set within a communal maintained garden and has one allocated parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the quality of apartment on offer.
This property is conveniently situated for access onto the M1 and M62 motorway placing the princial trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51406155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.