2 bedroom apartment for saleChapel Fold, Armley, Leeds
- Ideal FTB or Buy To Let Investment
- First Floor Apartment
- Lounge and Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Communal Grounds & Parking
- Ideal For Commuting To City Centre
- Viewing Recommended
Calling all first time buyers and buy to let investors, don't miss out on this two bedroom first floor apartment. Ideally located for access to Armley Town Street, Armley Leisure centre and bus routes. Also ideal for commuting to Leeds City Centre, ring road and motorway networks.
Having gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises; communal entrance, communal hallway with staircase to first floor. Entrance hallway with central heating radiator. Good sized lounge with two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, laminate flooring and central heating radiator. The kitchen has fitted white wall and base units with inset electric oven and hob. Integrated fridge and freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom one is a good size double bedroom with window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator. Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator. The modern bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising; bath with mixer tap shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c., stylish wall tiles and towel radiator.
To the outside are communal grounds and residents parking.
An early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51406248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR170262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.