4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Coppice, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire
- AMAZING COMPREHENSIVE REFURBISHMENT
- FLOOR AREA ALMOST DOUBLED
- REWIRED AND GCH SYSTEM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- TANDEM DRIVE & DETACHED GARAGE
- MAJOR IMPROVMENTS TO IMPROVE ENERGY EFFICIANCY
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- NO CHAIN DELAY, READY TO MOVE INTO
Stunning semi-detached newly extended dormer bungalow. Modernised throughout and offering a large and flexible living space to suit a wide range of buyers. Situated in a popular, quiet and sought after location within easy access to Motorway networks and Preston Town Centre. Having been fully rewired and a new GCH system, fully fitted modern gloss kitchen and two new bathroom suites. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the time and energy taken to create this home and the flexibility affords.
Property ref: 121_2296_4524091
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51410622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.