3 bedroom town house for saleFalmouth, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
* MODERN MEWS STYLE FREEHOLD HOUSE
* RIVER, HARBOUR AND TOWNSCAPE VIEWS
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
* SHELTERED SOUTH FACING REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
* LARGE GARAGE - 20'1" X 11'2"
* VISITORS PARKING SPACES
* IDEALLY LOCATED JUST ABOVE CHURCH STREET WITHIN A FEW YARDS OF THE TOWN CENTRE FACILITIES
* PERFECT FOR A FAMILY WANTING TO MOVE TO A LOW MAINTENACE OR FOR A LOCK UP AND LEAVE SECOND HOME WITH HOLIDAY INCOME POTENTIAL
Burley Court is situated along New Street just one road above Falmouth's Church Street in the centre of town adjacent to the rear of King Charles Martyr Church.
Literally across the road descending down church steps leads right into the town centre which provides an ever increasing number of shops, business and leisure facilities along with numerous galleries, cafes and restaurants.
Falmouth is a bustling harbourside town growing in reputation as one of the most desirable places to live in the whole of the UK. The centre boasts a profusion of high quality independent shops nestled between high street stores, galleries, cafes and restaurants. Henry VIII's Pendennis Castle marks the entrance to what is the world's third deepest natural harbour and is now home to the National Maritime Museum.
The colourful harbour plays host to many sailing events and transatlantic races including the Tall Ships race. Falmouth's renowned seafront is within a short ten minute walk and is home to Gyllyngvase's blue flag beach and popular café.
Falmouth is now a University town, expanded from the original Art School along Woodlane.
There are popular primary and secondary schooling nearby. The Dell railway station is located closeby which is a branch line providing access onto the neighbouring town of Penryn (University Campus) and onto Truro where it links with the national rail network.
A prominent, modern town house with accommodation spread over four stories enjoying elevated views over central Falmouth across neighbouring roof tops on to Penryn river over to Flushing and through trees out to Falmouth's bustling harbour around to King Charles The Martyr Church and across to Pendennis headland.
Spacious main reception room with balcony, kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, sheltered paved rear courtyard garden enjoying a southerly aspect, large garage and visitor parking spaces. Presented to a clean and tidy condition but in need of a scheme of upgrading.
Property ref: 121_1775_4333984
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51411492.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4333984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.