4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxglove Close, Brigg
- Detached property
- Sitting room, dining kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs w.c and study/playroom
- Conservatory and utility area
- Four bedrooms, bedroom one with en-suite
- EPC RATING: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented and tastefully decorated four bedroom detached house that sits on Foxglove close in the popular market town of Brigg. The accommodation briefly comprises of a contemporary style open plan living dining kitchen with incorporated conservatory area, spacious lounge with feature travertine fire place, further reception / playroom, entrance hallway and small utility room.The first floor living accommodation comprises of four spacious bedrooms, master with en-suite and contemporary style high quality family bathroom.The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, doors and conservatory and has been decorated and finished to the highest of standards.The property would make an idea family home for people who would appreciate the attention to detail and fixtures and fittings that have been incorporated into the spacious four bedroom house.The popular market town of Brigg is just a short walk away and benefits from a selection of privately owned boutiques and restaurants with the added advantage of convenient stores, supermarkets and excellent local school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51413349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5518790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.