4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest Winds, South Square, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location, No Chain Delay
- Generously Sized Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- Brilliant Surrounding Garden Space
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
LOUNGE 17' 10" x 12' 3" (5.46m x 3.74m) Fitted carpet, fireplace set in feature surround, uPVC double glazed bay window and side window.
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 10' 10" (4.2m x 3.31m) Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 8' 9" x 10' 6" (2.68m x 3.21m) Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 10' 1" x 18' 7" (3.09m x 5.67m) Fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Electric oven, extractor fan, 4 ring electric hob. Plumbed for washing machine, four x uPVC double glazed windows. Door to rear garden.
BATHROOM 4' 6" x 7' 9" (1.39m x 2.37m) Fully tiled 3 piece bathroom suite comprising overhead shower over panelled bath, wash hand basin. Separate WC and wash hand basin off hallway.
BEDROOM 3 8' 4" x 9' 3" (2.56m x 2.84m) Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 4 16' 1" x 9' 10" (4.92m x 3.01m) Fitted carpet, 2 x uPVC double glazed windows.
GARDEN Substantial rear garden space ideal for entertaining. Garage suitable for car parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.