4 bedroom detached house for saleHeatherway, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- An Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Evenly Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Beautiful Light & Airy Lounge With Living Flame Gas Fire
- Triple Width Driveway Parking
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden With Mature Shrubs
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location In Fulwood
An immaculate executive four bedroom detached home offering spacious and flexible living accommodation. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The exceptionally well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of an imposing entrance hallway, downstairs WC, a beautiful light and airy lounge with feature living flame gas fire and archway through to a lovely dining area featuring a sliding patio door onto a stunning conservatory with aspect views overlooking the garden. The hub of this fantastic home is the snug perfect for day to day living or relaxing. The modern fitted breakfast kitchen with utility has a host of integrated appliances and is ideal for family entertaining. Upstairs, you will find four generously proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite facilities and a modern three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property features driveway parking facilities and a beautiful landscaped rear garden with mature shrub borders. View to appreciate .
Heatherway is a quiet yet popular residential location in Fulwood, positioned within a cul-de-sac. Close to many local amenities including shops and schools whilst also providing close proximity to major motorway and transport links. Royal Preston hospital and Town Centre is within a short travelling distance.
2.67m x 3.33m
0.96m x 0.6m
4.37m x 3.48m
3.15m x 2.97m
3.35m x 3.66m
3.89m x 2.97m
2.13m x 2.72m
3.79m x 2.41m
3.33m x 3.43m
2.92m x 2.92m
2.18m x 2.72m
1.91m x 1.78m
En-suite Shower Room
2.52m x 0.94m
3.79m x 2.16m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51415269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.