2 bedroom property for saleWatling Court, Hadrian Way, Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire. CW8 2JT
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Single Detached Garage
- Popular Residential Area in Sandiway
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Communal Gardens
- Close to Amenities & Commuter Links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND IN NEED OF A FULL REFURBISHMENT.
TOP FLOOR APARTMENT, located in the popular village of Sandiway, which is just a short drive from Northwich town centre and also boasts commuter access links to the A49, A556 and M56 as well as trains and bus routes.
Warmed by gas central heating and double glazing, the property offers accommodation which comprises, communal entrance, entrance hall, kitchen, open plan living/dining room with balcony, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally, there is a detached single garage and communal gardens.
Accessed via a wooden front door. Intercom entry phone, built in cupboard, painted walls and carpet flooring.
With a UPVc double glazed window to the side and fitted with a selection of wall and base units with worktop over. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, single oven, tiled splash back, painted walls and space & plumbing for a washing machine and under counter fridge & freezer.
With a UPVc double glazed window and door to the balcony, painted walls, radiator, carpet flooring and gas fire with wooden surround.
With a UPVc double glazed window to the side, painted walls, carpet flooring, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
With a UPVc double glazed window to the side, painted walls, carpet flooring, radiator and fitted furniture.
With a UPVc double glazed opaque window and fitted with a three piece comprising; low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled walls, and radiator.
There is a single detached garage and communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowyer Estates Ltd, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.