3 bedroom detached house for salePreston Road, Preston, WEYMOUTH
- Grade 2 Listed Charachter Cottage
- Iinglenook fireplace
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Well Presented throughout
- Seperate Downstairs shower room
Charachter Grade 2 listed Cottage situated in PRESTON WEYMOUTH, would suit a wonderful holiday or second home close to local amenites and the coastline of WEYMOUTH. VIEWINGS ADVISED 01305783488.
Fox and Sons are delighted to list for sale "HONEY POT COTTAGE" This Grade II character period home which was built in 1740, has been modernised to a high standard throughout, and retains style and charm throughout. The property is double fronted benefiting from a sitting room with inglenook fireplace and a dining room. There is also a well equiped fully fitted kitchen, utility room and shower room, as well as a bright conservatory to the rear, overlooking a south facing garden.
The stairway to first floor leads to the master bedrooms, a further third bedroom and family bathroom. The property also feathures gas central heating , secondary glazing, exposed beams and a thatched roof . The property is well located to local shops, bus route, and has the advantage of local coastal and countryside walks.
- Via front aspect door to:-
- Spot lighting, tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:-
Lounge 16' 8" x 13' 3" ( 5.08m x 4.04m )
- Front aspect secondary glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, Inglenook wood burner, wall lighting, TV point, power points, exposed beams, central ceiling light.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
- Front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, ceiling light, under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, fireplace housing log burner, power points, fitted book cases, doors to:-
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
- Rear aspect double glazed door to garden, tiled floor, power points, wall lighting , double glazed glass roof.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
- Rear aspect wooden glazed window, ceiling light point, integral fridge freezer, sink unit with drainer, splash back tiling, range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, power points, range cooker, space and plumbing for American fridge freezer, tiled floor,
Utility 7' x 10' 6" ( 2.13m x 3.20m )
- Space and plumbing for washing machine, range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, tiled floor, cupboard housing Comi boiler, power points, lighting, door into storage area.
Shower Room 5' 8" x 5' 2" ( 1.73m x 1.57m )
- Rear aspect double glazed opaque window, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, spot lighting, wall mounted heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
- Rear aspect secondary glazed window, ceiling light point, door to:-
Master Bedroom 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
- Front aspect secondary glazed window, wall mounted radiator, integral wardrobe, ceiling light point, TV point, power points
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
- Front aspect secondary glazed window, wall mounted radiator, ceiling light, power points, fitted wardrobes, loft access via hatch with pull down ladder, fully boarded and insulated, with power and lighting.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.87m x 1.75m )
- Rear aspect double glazed window ceiling light point, power points, telephone point, wall mounted radiator
- Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, spot lights
- South facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, outside power points, water tap, wood store, wall mounted washing line, garden shed, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51421512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.