2 bedroom flat for saleCaspian Way, Purfleet, Essex
- Immaculately presented
- Top floor modern apartment
- Ideal first time buyer or investment property
- Allocated parking
- Further communal parking
- Secure communal entrance door
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with Juliette balcony
- Lovely size kitchen
- Three piece bathroom suite
HUGE AND IMMCULATE APARTMENT! Modern top floor apartment offering two double bedrooms, lovely size lounge/diner with Juliette style balcony, kitchen and large loft space. Allocated parking space plus additional communal parking. 0.3 miles to Purfleet railway station. Lease approx 112 years remaining. EPC C
Enter the property via communal secure entrance door to front. Stairs lead to all floors.
Entrance hall gives access to all rooms. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard and loft access.
Three piece bathroom suite comprises, white panelled bath, shower over, glass splash screen door. Vanity wash hand basin & low level WC. Tiling to walls incorporating decorative border tile. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Both bedrooms are of a good size.
Lounge/diner has the added benefit of French double glazed doors with Juliette style balcony. Smooth to coved ceiling.
Kitchen comprises range of wall and base mounted units. Spaces for appliances. Work surfaces house stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. Tiling to splash backs. Four ringed electric hob, electric oven under. Extractor fan over. Double glazed window.
Externally the property offers allocated parking for one vehicle, communal parking is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51422766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27358594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.