2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontague Green, Whichers Gate Road, Rowlands Castle, PO9
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Parking Space and/or Car Port (plot dependant)
- Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available
- Ask about Bellway's Part Exchange/Express Mover Schemes
JUST LAUNCHED AND AVAILABLE TO RESERVE OFF PLAN!
Montague Green is a charming development of new homes in Rowlands Castle, enjoying a highly desirable village location and excellent local transport connections.
Built to an impressive specification, these attractive new homes are available in a range of styles, covering 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Each executive style home boasts a modern fitted kitchen with an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, along with quality Roca sanitaryware to the bathroom and garages or allocated parking to all plots.
The Abbott is a two bedroom semi detached home with kitchen/dining room, living room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from two parking spaces and/or single carport and one parking space (plot dependant).
NB Main image shown is computer generated and internal images are from a previous Bellway development for illustrative purposes only.
Plots 35 and 62 Currently Available
Kitchen/Dining Room 13'0 (3.96m) max x 9'1 (2.77m) max
Living Room 12'5 (3.78m) max x 11'10 (3.61m) max
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'5 (3.78m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Bedroom 2 12'5 (3.78m) max x 9'4 (2.84m) max
Set in a picturesque, semi rural location in the village of Rowlands Castle, Montague Green will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, including families, professionals and first time buyers.
Within the village and its surroundings areas, you will find attractions such as Rowlands Castle Golf Club and Staunton Country Park. The Hampshire countryside including the South Downs National Park is only a short drive away. Transport connections are excellent with the A27 and the A3 being within approximately 3 miles. Rowlands Castle also benefits from a mainline railway station with regular services to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51423765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 259368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.