2 bedroom apartment for saleGoodmans Fields, Leman Street, London, E1
- * Two double bedroom
- * Fitted wardrobes
- * Winter Garden
- * Under floor heating throughout
- * Carpet to bedrooms
- * Total 1041 sq ft
- * 24 hour concierge
- * Siemens integrated appliances
- * 5* health centre to include pool, gym, spa, private screening room and residents' only business lounge
- * Two acres of public realm
Located on the 13th floor, this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment benefits from fantastic views of Canary Wharf. Off of the living area is a winter garden which lets in a generous amount of natural light and would be the perfect space for dining. Both bedrooms are generous in size and come with fully-fitted wardrobes and floor to ceiling windows. Residents will also have access to all available amenities such as 24hr concierge, roof top gardens, swimming pool, gym and private cinema
This luxurious landmark development by Berkeley Homes is situated at the edge of the City of London and within walking distance of the Gherkin, The Lloyds Building, NatWest Tower, London Stock Exchange and the Bank of England.
Designed by the award-winning architects Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands(interiors by the world renowned designer Johnson Naylor), Goodmans Fields is a mixed-use urban quarter providing a selection of exceptional studios, one, two, and three bedroom apartments and penthouses all of which benefit from either balconies, terraces or winter gardens.
Residents will benefit from 24-hour concierge, residents private cinema, health club to include 18 metre pool, gym and spa, residents business lounge along with 2 acres of beautifully landscaped garden squares, a main plaza and public art designed by Murdoch Wickham.
Located in Zone 1 the nearest underground stations are Aldgate East, Aldgate and Tower Hill with connections to District, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines. Docklands Light Railway at nearby Tower Gateway provides easy access to Canary Wharf, The Docklands and City Airport and overground rail links provide immediate access to London and destinations beyond via Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street.
The computer generated images are created from plan and are indicative only of how the completed buildings will appear.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information please contact our New Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.