3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheldons Reach, Hook
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM, Extensive kitchen/breakfast/family room, Al bedrooms with FITTED WARDROBES
- Master bedroom with EN-SUITE and two further bedrooms with FAMILY BATHROOM
- Stylish FITTED KITCHEN with INTERGRATED BOSCH APPLICANCES included as standard
- Journey times from by train to LONDON WATERLOO in approx. 1HOUR.Nearby to larger towns of Basingstoke, Odiham and Hartley Wintney. HOOK RAILWAY STATION is less the 1 mile distance
- Home to a variety of good schools rated OUTSTANDING by OFSTED
BUY OFF PLAN NOW!! This three bedroom family home comes with an EXTENSIVE KITCHEN/FAMILY DINING ROOM, separate sitting room and three bedrooms, The MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE
Sheldons Reach is an exciting new development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached and detached, traditional family homes just a mile from the centre of Hook. Hook offers a range of amenities from a butchers to a chemist, village and community halls and cafes. Basingstoke, Odiham and Hartley Wintney are also close by for a wider range of amenities. Hook is also home to a variety of good schools including Hook Infant and Junior Schools both rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Nearby you can find popular parks, rivers, open spaces, golf courses, a variety of pubs and lively shopping.
The Bassett enjoys a formal sitting room to put your feet up in spacious comfort, along with an extensive kitchen/breakfast/family room to accommodate social gatherings and step outside through French doors into the garden. A handy cloakroom and storage cupboards complete the ground floor. While upstairs, the master bedroom is perfectly arranged for relaxation, with its own en suite and fitted wardrobe, complemented by two further bedrooms also with wardrobes and a gleaming family bathroom
Being a key location for commuters, Hook is situated between Basingstoke and Fleet with easy access to the M3, A30 and A287 as well as train services to Southampton and direct lines to London Waterloo both taking approximately 1 hour.
Contemporary kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstand and stainless steel splashback to hob
• 1½ bowl inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap
• Bosch built-in single oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood
• Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Integrated Bosch washer dryer fitted where no utility room
Bathroom En-Suite Cloakroom
• White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
• Thermostatic shower to bathrooms with separate shower cubicle and en suite(s)
• Mixer tap with hand-held shower attachment to all baths
• Under-basin vanity unit to bathroom and master en suite
• Heated chrome towel rails to all bath/shower rooms and en suites^
• Traditional gas fired central heating
• Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, cloakroom, bath and shower rooms
• Pendant light fittings to all other rooms
• Outside lighting
• Pre-wiring and fittings at high and low level for TV/satellite to sitting room and at high level only to kitchen, all other reception rooms and bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room and master bedroom
• Pendant light and double socket to garage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows
• Smooth ceilings finished in white paint
• All walls finished in white paint
• All woodwork and timber stairs finished in white paint (satinwood)
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room^, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite(s)^
• Ceramic wall tiling in bathroom and en suite
• External bollard lighting, with dusk-to-dawn sensors
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden finished with top soil
*Design subject to change, please consult your Sales Advisor for further information.
^Selected plots only.
†Not all domestic appliances have an EU energy label. Please refer to Sales Advisor for further details.
††Proportions may vary, please refer to Sales Advisor for further information.
Specifications are correct at time of going to print. Any alterations to the specifications will be of equal or greater value and CALA reserves the right to implement changes to the specifications without warning. Whilst these particulars are prepared with all due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. For more information please speak to a Sales Advisor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51425187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK309077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.