3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Avenue, Gravesend
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE AND ROLL TOP BATH
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS
- CONVENIENT FOR A2 AND EBBSFLEET HIGH SPEED
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES NOW ON 01474 357979
** FROM £270,000 TO £290,000 ** William Charles are pleased bring to the market this WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM family home with GARAGE to rear. This three bedroom terraced home, extended to provide accommodation over three floors, has a through lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances, three bedrooms (all great sizes) and a modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and freestanding roll top bath. There is a garage with vehicle access to the rear, gas central heating and double glazing.
LOCATION: Close to the sought after Perry Street area and minutes from Morrisons, Asda & Sainsburys supermarkets with excellent access to the A2 for London/Dover. Gravesend Town Centre, Gravesend Train Station and Ebbsfleet Station are all nearby offering the high speed service into London. There are also bus stops conveniently located taking you to the town centre and Bluewater.
Kitchen: 13ft x 7.4ft
Dining Room: 13.1ft x 11.3ft
Living Room: 14.1ft x 9.7ft
Bedroom 1: 12.7ft x 11.5ft
Bedroom 3: 11.5ft x 7.9ft
Family Bathroom: 8.10ft x 7.9ft
Bedroom 2: 16ft X 12ft
Garage: 18.2ft x 11.10ft
Outside there is a garden to the rear, which is mainly laid to lawn with block paved area, and access to the garage that has power and an up and over door.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only via William Charles. Call 01474 357979 to book your viewing now!
In accordance with section 21 of the Estate Agents act 1979. We declare that the vendor of this property is related to an employee partner or director of William Charles.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.