2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrand New Contemporary Home, Titchfield Park
Withdrawn from Market
- Individually Designed Detached Home
- One Level Living
- Two Bedrooms With French Doors
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Space
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
- Contact us Now To View!
DESCRIPTION This stunning brand new individually built home is located in the 'Titchfield Park' area of Fareham and is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac away from road noise yet is conveniently placed a few minutes away from the popular business and shopping area of Whiteley along with access to the M27 for links to Portsmouth, Southampton and beyond. The property offers an ideal space for modern day living with features that include a large open plan living and kitchen area with a vaulted ceiling providing a light and airy space, bi-fold doors onto the garden and fully integrated kitchen with dual oven and microwave oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler all built in. Both bathrooms are modern and contemporary with a family bathroom leading from the entrance hall and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Both bedrooms offer French doors leading to a patio area and more garden space with a driveway
to the front offering parking for several vehicles. Contact us now to arrange a viewing as it is a 'must see' property in order to appreciate everything it has to offer.
OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN AREA 19' 8" x 17' 11" (5.99m x 5.46m) Second Measurement narrows to 15'2" (4.62m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 4" x 10' 0" (4.37m x 3.05m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 7" x 3' 4" (2.31m x 1.02m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 7' x 5' 10" (2.13m x 1.78m)
FRONT & REAR GARDENS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51425982.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692034354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.