4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodland Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
Withdrawn from Market
- Sensational Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Spacious Beautifully Presented Lounge
- Spacious and Super Stylish Breakfast Kitchen
- South Facing Rear Garden, Ample Parking
- Cinema Room Conversion
- Viewing An Absolute Must
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 11' 8" (4.21m x 3.56m) Fitted carpet, TV point, coving to ceiling, uPVC Double Glazed angled bay window.
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 8' 2" (3.2m x 2.5m) Fitted carpet, uPVC Double Glazed window, coving to ceiling.
LOUNGE 13' 9" x 13' 5" (4.21m x 4.09m) Solid oak flooring, TV point, uPVC Double Glazed angled bay window, coving to ceiling, open coal fire set in an attractive feature surround.
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 6" x 23' 5" (3.21m x 7.16m) Wooden tile effect flooring, feature gas fire, adequate space for 6 seated dining table and chairs. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and eye level units. Large central island/breakfast bar with cupboard and drawer storage within. An abundance of worktop space. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, under counter fridge and freezer. Space for American fridge freezer. Newly installed combination boiler with 7 year warranty remaining (2017). uPVC double glazed window overlooking garden, uPVC double patio doors out to paved patio area.
BATHROOM Located on split level stairs. Stunning newly installed modern grey panelled bathroom. 3 piece bathroom suite with white gloss vanity unit and low flush WC. Two overhead showers (1 large fixed head) over white panelled gloss bath. Illuminated bathroom mirror. Sensor lighting. Frosted uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 11' 7" x 10' 10" (3.55m x 3.31m) Fitted carpet, TV point, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 4 10' 8" x 14' 4" (3.27m x 4.37m) Fitted carpet, TV point, uPVC double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Substantial private rear garden mainly lawned with mature trees and shrub borders. Converted garage to fully working cinema area with made to measure 91" screen. Private front garden with lawn and flower borders. Newly tiled roof and new fencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.