2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4
- Bay and Forecourt House, Two separate Reception Rooms, Two Double Bedrooms, Popular Location, Well Presented, Within walking distance of Southsea's seafront, local, Bars and Restaurants (truncated)
- Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this stunning home.
- Lounge 13'8ft Into Bay x 9'8ft
- Dinning Room 13'7ft x 9'6ft
- Kitchen 10ft x 8'9ft
- Bathroom 9'1ft max x 8'9 ft max
- Bed 1 13'2ft x 11'4ft
- Bed 2 13'1ft x 9'6ft
A very well presented bay and forecourt property with original features situated in the popular location of Westfield Road in Southsea. In brief the accommodation consists of 13'8 Lounge with fireplace and original ceiling rose and coving separate 13'7 dining room, refitted modern kitchen and downstairs bathroom to the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with original wardrobes. To the outside of the property the property is a attractive enclosed rear garden which is mainly decked.
Local amenities includes Shops opposite Bransbury Park, within walking distance of Southsea's seafront, local, Bars and Restaurants along Albert Road and access to local transport routes throughout the city.
Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this stunning home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51426060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASA170562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.