4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFalmouth Avenue, London
- Four Bedrooms
- One Bedroom Annex
- Large Garden
- Highams Park School Catchment
- Easy Access to M11
- Walking Distance to Highams Park Station
GUIDE PRICE 850,000 - £875,000 Spacious and located on one of Highams Parks most desired roads, this family home offers plenty of accommodation and improved upon over the years to incorporate a one bedroom annex.
Rarely offered to the market for sale, this fantastic family home located on the much desired Falmouth Avenue - allowing easy access to the beautiful Highams Park and its famous lake, the current owners over the years have improved and modernised the home to a great standard and have maintained a keen eye on practical sizes throughout.
The accommodation is separated over three floors and is also bolstered by the annex which boasts a fitted kitchen , lounge and bedroom - ideal for a variety of family requirements.
Viewings are by appointment and are absolutely necessary to appreciate the overall charm and great size of the well placed home.
Entrance Porch 11' 6" x 4' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.32m )
Door to front, double glazed windows to front aspect.
Lounge 22' 3" x 13' 6" ( 6.78m x 4.11m )
Byfold doors, radiator, telephone and TV.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 13' 6" ( 3.78m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
A selection of wall and base level units, fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear aspect, sink drainer, work surfaces, oven and fridge freezer. dishwasher .
Annex Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen, gas hob and sink drainer.
Annex Lounge 10' 5" x 17' 5" ( 3.17m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and to the rear. radiator, TV. doors leading to court yard garden.
Annex Bedroom 7' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.34m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator. leading to en-suite.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV.
Wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, W/C, fully tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and TV.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap,shower cubicle and fully tilled, with separate W/C
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 16' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, walk in wardrobe, radiator and TV. pedestal wash basin
Off road parking, carriage driveway, comfortably parking for up to 6 vehicles
Enclosed rear garden, decking, built in bbq.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51427263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.