4 bedroom terraced house for saleAldersyde Road, Guiseley, Leeds
- 4 Bedroom End Modern Townhouse
- Guest WC and Utility
- Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Integral Garage
- Excellent Guiseley Location
- Early Viewing Essential
Well presented FOUR BEDROOM townhouse ideally positioned in CENTRAL GUISELEY. Situated in a lovely cul de sac location the property would suit a growing family.
This modern three storey townhouse is located in a small select development in the centre of Guiseley and would be ideal for a growing family and features include a fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a lounge with through dining area, four good size bedrooms, a house bathroom, en-suite shower room and a guest shower room. The property also has a modern utility room and an integrated garage. To the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed garden.
Guiseley's has a wealth of local amenities which include highly regarded schools for all ages, an abundance of small shops, retail parks offering Marks and Spencer Food Hall, Next, and Argos, amongst others. An assortment of restaurants for varying tastes, wine bars, Nuffield Leisure complex, Aireborough Sports Centre and other recreational facilities. For the commuter there is a bus service, Guiseley railway station which offers links to Leeds and Bradford and the A65 and the Harrogate Road (A658). The Leeds & Bradford Airport is approx 10 minute drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51429516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI100034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.