3 bedroom bungalow for saleShannon Crescent, Fairfield
- Lovingly Owned for 20 Years
- A Deceptively Large, Well Planned Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (One with WC En-Suite)
- 21ft Breakfast Kitchen with Really Smart Modern Shaker Design Units
- Lounge with Cosy Log Burner, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Plenty of Car Parking Space
- Private Easy to Maintain Patio Style Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
More Than Meets the Eye! External appearances can be deceptive when it comes to size and this fabulous example of a detached bungalow definitely falls into that category.
What meets you when entering is a spacious ground floor with two double bedrooms, 21ft breakfast/kitchen with a really smart range of modern units, lounge with a cosy multifuel stove and Inglenook surround, dining room, conservatory and a modern bathroom. The converted garage has a multitude of uses and the current owners use it as a study/home office room but if thats not your thing, we are sure youll find a good use for it! The third double bedroom with a WC en-suite is up on the first floor. Outside, the attractive and private rear garden has been laid out with easy maintenance in mind.
Numerous attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, security alarm system and oak internal doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51436734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.