1 bedroom retirement property for saleOpen days 2nd & 3rd March from 11am-4pm : Don't miss out >>> ONLY 2 APARTMENTS REMAIN <<<
Withdrawn from Market
- ROOF TERRACE
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL ANDY SMITH ON 07943 078387
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON WHITE GOODS
- CARPETS / CURTAINS / LIGHT FITTINGS INCLUDED
- HOUSE MANAGER
- CAR PARKING AVAILABLE
- 5* HOUSE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FROM HOMEBUILDER FEDERATION
McCarthy & Stone retirement development.
These final 2 apartments come with curtains, lights and fire and surround (sold as seen).
The development can be easily reached from surrounding towns, cities and numerous places of interest which include Charlesworth, Padfield, Hollingworth, Tintwistle, Hayfield, New Mills, Marple and Stalybridge. Facilities include: lift, lounge, guest facilities and communal gardens. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Glossop is also lucky enough to boast close proximity to the Peak District National Park, High Peak of Derbyshire and the borders of Cheshire, Greater Manchester, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire. Calico Court is situated on the banks of Glossop Brook with sensational views and great access to local amenities, including shops and healthcare facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51436935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8284441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.